Your Ad Here

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Model Rabia Butt


Rabia Butt is a sensation on the Lahori fashion scene. She sizzles on the runway as she does on the covers of various glossies – two of her favourite genres. She’s been around for some time now polishing her act along the way. And in the end she has come up a winner, in the true sense of the word for she recently bagged the Lux Style Award in the New Talent category.
She felt happy… elated for being recognised and honoured for her work. To date, the girl has lent her good looks to many a product in TV commercials as well as donned innumerable get-ups for her various magazine shoots. She’s hailed for her sense of style; hence we took this opportunity to find out what fashion is for this lass.

What's your style code?
Casual and comfy… but at the same time sexy.

What do you wear on off-days?
Jeans and a nice top.

Who's your style inspiration?
No one... I believe everyone has their own style mantra.

What's your formal going-out look?
Depends on my mood.

What's your fave hair style?
Loose curls.

Are you high maintenance?
Not at all.

What's your one beauty/style essential?
My blush-on.

Do you have a signature scent?
No... any nice fragrance is good enough for me.

How do you keep your body buff?
I love to dance and besides that I have a pretty active lifestyle which keeps things in shape.

Any style blunders you want to reveal?
There are lots but I wouldn’t want to mention any…

What's the most expensive item in your wardrobe?
My tops and shoes.

Which item from your wardrobe do you love the most?
My clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment